- Click here for the full list of marriageable Skyrim characters and comprehensive Skyrim marriage guide.
“An Amulet of Mara? You’re not married? Surprising. – [Interested in me, are you?] – I am. I’d be glad to stand by your side until the Divines take us, if you’ll have me.”Belrand’s Marriage DIALOGUE
- Gender: Male
- Race: Nord
- Class: Spellsword
- Faction: Potential member of The Blades
- Location: The Winking Skeever in Solitude.
- Trainer: No
- Follower: Yes
Belrand is a great spouse choice for those who want a marriage partner they can also go adventuring with. He has a wider variety of dialogue than some, especially commenting on the architecture of locations. Belrand is also an advanced Spellsword with quick healing and high level skills in destruction magic and one-handed combat. On top of that you can recruit Belrand into the Blades. Remember – couples that fight together, stay together.
How to Marry Belrand
- Locate Belrand in the Winking Skeever in Solitude.
- Hire him as a follower for 500 gold.
- Purchase an Amulet of Mara from Maramal in Riften. If you haven’t visited Riften before you’ll find Maramal in The Bee and Barb, otherwise try the Temple of Mara.
- Make sure you’ve discussed marriage with Maramal (dialogue won’t trigger otherwise), wear the Amulet of Mara and go talk to your beloved. The marriage dialogue option will now be available – “Interested in me, are you?”.
- After agreeing to get married, visit Maramal again and he will set the date for your wedding for the next day. Walk outside and wait 24 hours.
- Walk back into the temple of Mara. Your spouse will be present and the wedding ceremony will commence.