- Click here for the full list of marriageable Skyrim characters and comprehensive Skyrim marriage guide.
“You’re wearing Mara’s amulet? You? I’d marry you. I’d marry you twice. – [Interested in me, are you?] – I’d be a fool to turn down a chance of marrying you. I’m game if you’re game!”Cosnach’s Marriage DIALOGUE
- Gender: Male
- Race: Breton
- Class: Warrior
- Faction: Potential member of The Blades
- Location: The Silver-Blood Inn in Markarth
- Trainer: No
- Follower: Yes
Some may see him as a himbo, some may call him a drunk, others may sympathise with his work situation and understand why he’d be driven to drink. Whatever your opinion of Cosnach, I think we can all agree that his half-naked, leather straps with no undershirt outfit is definitely a fierce look.
Not a rich man, Cosnach lives in the area of Markarth set aside for the poor and sick – The Warrens. He has a job as the assistant at Arnleif and Sons Trading Company but the store has hardly anything to sell because all their incoming trade caravans keep getting looted by Forsworn rebels. As such, Cosnach spends his time drinking at the Silver-Blood Inn and complaining.
As a follower, Cosnach specialises in Block, One-Handed, Heavy Armor and Archery. He can be recruited for the Blades.
How to Marry Cosnach
- Locate Cosnach in the Silver-Blood Inn in Markarth.
- Either beat him in a brawl, which will also reward the player 100 gold and make Cosnach available as a follower, or simply give him a free drink.
- Once you have completed one of the above actions Cosnach will become a marriage candidate and can be married through the usual process.
- Purchase an Amulet of Mara from Maramal in Riften. If you haven’t visited Riften before you’ll find Maramal in The Bee and Barb, otherwise try the Temple of Mara.
- Make sure you’ve discussed marriage with Maramal (dialogue won’t trigger otherwise), wear the Amulet of Mara and go talk to your beloved. The marriage dialogue option will now be available – “Interested in me, are you?”.
- After agreeing to get married, visit Maramal again and he will set the date for your wedding for the next day. Walk outside and wait 24 hours.
- Walk back into the temple of Mara. Your spouse will be present and the wedding ceremony will commence.