- Click here for the full list of marriageable Skyrim characters and comprehensive Skyrim marriage guide.
Dravynea the Stoneweaver
“An Amulet of Mara? You’re looking for marriage, then. – [Interested in me, are you?] – Won’t lie, I am. And you?”Dravynea the Stoneweaver’s Marriage DIALOGUE
- Gender: Female
- Race: Dunmer (Dark Elf)
- Class: Mage
- Faction: No
- Location: Kynesgrove
- Trainer: Expert-Level Alteration
- Follower: No
Dravynea The Stoneweaver won’t follow you into battle, but she can teach you Alteration magic so that you can better protect yourself on your adventures. She’s one of the few female mage characters who are marriageable in the game and lives in the picturesque town of Kynesgrove, where she works in the Inn. She’s very easy to marry, only requiring that you bring her a handful of frost salts, and then she not only becomes a marriage candidate but also gives you a free level of Alteration training.
How to Marry Dravynea the Stoneweaver
- Locate Dravynea the Stoneweaver in either the Steamscorch Mine or Braidwood Inn.
- Talk to her to trigger the quest Dravynea’s Frost Salts where she asks you to bring her some frost salts.
- Either loot some frost salts from a downed frost astronach or buy some from an alchemist. Give them (only one is needed) to Dravynea to complete the quest and she will now be a marriage candidate. After completing the quest Dravynea can be married through the usual process.
- Purchase an Amulet of Mara from Maramal in Riften. If you haven’t visited Riften before you’ll find Maramal in The Bee and Barb, otherwise try the Temple of Mara.
- Make sure you’ve discussed marriage with Maramal (dialogue won’t trigger otherwise), wear the Amulet of Mara and go talk to your beloved. The marriage dialogue option will now be available – “Interested in me, are you?”.
- After agreeing to get married, visit Maramal again and he will set the date for your wedding for the next day. Walk outside and wait 24 hours.
- Walk back into the temple of Mara. Your spouse will be present and the wedding ceremony will commence.