- Click here for the full list of marriageable Skyrim characters and comprehensive Skyrim marriage guide.
“That amulet. I’ve seen the Nords wear them when they’re looking to marry. With your strength, you should have no trouble – [Interested in me, are you?] – You’re strong. Clever. I’d be proud to face the challenges of life with you, if you feel the same way.”Ghorza gra-Bagol’S mARRIAGE DIALOGUE
- Gender: Female
- Race: Orsimer (Orc)
- Class: Blacksmith
- Faction: No
- Location: Markarth
- Trainer: Adept-Level Smithing
- Follower: No
One of only two Orc women you can marry in Skyrim, Ghorza gra-Bagol is a blacksmith working at a forge in Markarth. Like her brother Moth gro-Bagol (who you can also marry), Ghorza left her stronghold to fight in the imperial legion. She isn’t available as a follower but being a blacksmith, Ghorza can train you in Smithing up to level 50. She is also a blacksmith merchant, selling the usual assortment of weapons, armour and smithing supplies.
How to Marry Ghorza gra-Bagol
- Locate Ghorza gra-Bagol at the forge in lower Markarth.
- Talk to her to get the quest Skilled Apprenticeship, which requires you to obtain the book The Last Scabbard of Akrash from Fort Sungard for her.
- Return the book to Ghorza to complete the quest and she will reward you with a skill point in Smithing, admittance to all Orc strongholds, and will now be a marriage candidate. She can then be married through the usual process.
- Purchase an Amulet of Mara from Maramal in Riften. If you haven’t visited Riften before you’ll find Maramal in The Bee and Barb, otherwise try the Temple of Mara.
- Make sure you’ve discussed marriage with Maramal (dialogue won’t trigger otherwise), wear the Amulet of Mara and go talk to your beloved. The marriage dialogue option will now be available – “Interested in me, are you?”.
- After agreeing to get married, visit Maramal again and he will set the date for your wedding for the next day. Walk outside and wait 24 hours.
- Walk back into the temple of Mara. Your spouse will be present and the wedding ceremony will commence.