- Click here for the full list of marriageable Skyrim characters and comprehensive Skyrim marriage guide.
“That amulet. I’ve seen the Nords wear these when they’re looking to marry. With your strength, you should have no trouble – [Interested in me, are you?] – You’re strong. Clever. I’d be proud to face the challenges of life with you, if you feel the same way.”mOTH GRO-bAGOL’S mARRIAGE DIALOGUE
- Gender: Male
- Race: Orsimer
- Class: Blacksmith
- Faction: No
- Location: Understone Keep in Markarth
- Trainer: No
- Follower: No
The third marriageable Orc in our list, Moth gro-Bagol is a hard-working blacksmith living in Markarth’s Understone Keep. As the personal blacksmith to The Jarl, Moth has a lot of work on his plate. So much in fact that he literally never stops working at his forge if left to his own devices. Even so, he manages to find time for marriage to the right guy or gal, you just need to complete his quest Coated in Blood. At which point, he’ll not only become a marriage candidate, but will also send word to all the Orc Strongholds to let them know that you can be trusted so that you gain entry. One of the main perks of marrying Moth is having a blacksmith merchant at home to sell unwanted weapons and armor too whenever you need to.
How to Marry Moth gro-Bagol
- Locate Moth gro-Bagol in Understone Keep in Markarth and ask him for an armor recommendation.
- This will trigger the quest Coated in Blood where Moth asks you to bring him a Daedra Heart to cool the Jarl’s sword.
- Find a Daedra Heart and bring it back to Moth and he’ll reward you with a piece of armor. He’ll also now be a marriage candidate who can be courted in the usual manner.
- Purchase an Amulet of Mara from Maramal in Riften. If you haven’t visited Riften before you’ll find Maramal in The Bee and Barb, otherwise try the Temple of Mara.
- Make sure you’ve discussed marriage with Maramal (dialogue won’t trigger otherwise), wear the Amulet of Mara and go talk to your beloved. The marriage dialogue option will now be available – “Interested in me, are you?”.
- After agreeing to get married, visit Maramal again and he will set the date for your wedding for the next day. Walk outside and wait 24 hours.
- Walk back into the temple of Mara. Your spouse will be present and the wedding ceremony will commence.