- Click here for the full list of marriageable Skyrim characters and comprehensive Skyrim marriage guide.
“Is that an Amulet of Mara? I’m surprised someone like you isn’t spoken for – [Interested in me, are you?] – Well, yes. Why wouldn’t I be? Are you… interested in me?”Omluag’S mARRIAGE DIALOGUE
A humble man and a hard worker, Omluag doesn’t have a lot to offer in the way of extra marriage benefits. He lives in The Warrens, a poor area of Markarth. He isn’t a potential follower and he doesn’t offer any training. But the ways of love are mysterious. Perhaps if he catches your eye you could whisk him away to live with you in your (most likely) much nicer abode. Marriage isn’t all about taking, after all, sometimes it’s about what you can give back.
How to Marry Omluag
- Locate Omluag in Markarth at either the smelter, the Silver-Blood Inn or in The Warrens.
- Talk to him and he’ll tell you that the smelter foreman is giving him a hard time. You can offer to have a word to the bully in question, which will start the radiant quest A Few Words With You.
- Talk with the foreman, Mulush gro-Shugurz, and either persuade, intimidate, bribe or brawl with him to go easier on Omluag and the other workers. Return to tell Omluag the good news. He will give you a levelled sum of gold as thank you and will also become a marriage candidate. He can then be wooed in the usual fashion.
- Purchase an Amulet of Mara from Maramal in Riften. If you haven’t visited Riften before you’ll find Maramal in The Bee and Barb, otherwise try the Temple of Mara.
- Make sure you’ve discussed marriage with Maramal (dialogue won’t trigger otherwise), wear the Amulet of Mara and go talk to your beloved. The marriage dialogue option will now be available – “Interested in me, are you?”.
- After agreeing to get married, visit Maramal again and he will set the date for your wedding for the next day. Walk outside and wait 24 hours.
- Walk back into the temple of Mara. Your spouse will be present and the wedding ceremony will commence.