- Click here for the full list of marriageable Skyrim characters and comprehensive Skyrim marriage guide.
“Is that Lady Mara’s amulet? I’m shocked a fine person like you isn’t married already. – [Interested in me, are you?] – You have a kind heart. I’d be honored to walk by your side until the trees themselves fade away, if you would have me.”Scouts-Many-Marshes’ Marriage DIALOGUE
- Gender: Male
- Race: Argonian
- Class: Blacksmith
- Faction: Argonian Assemblage
- Location: Docks outside of Windhelm
- Trainer: Adept-level Light Armor Trainer
- Follower: No
Scouts-Many-Marshes is a hard-working, pro-workers-rights Argonian who you can find in the Windhelm docks. He’s also a total sweety and makes for a very kind husband. He’s an Adept-level Light Armor Trainer, but because he’s not also a potential follower you, unfortunately, can’t get free training by trading the gold back off him after a training session.
How to Marry Scouts-Many-Marshes
- Locate Scouts-Many-Marshes at the docks outside of Windhelm and talk to him to receive a miscellaneous quest to help him get proper wages off his boss.
- After convincing Torbjorn Shatter-Shield to pay his Argonian workers properly, return to Scouts-Many-Marshes and he’ll give you some potions for your trouble.
- Having completed his quest, Scouts is now a marriage candidate and can be wooed in the usual way.
- Purchase an Amulet of Mara from Maramal in Riften. If you haven’t visited Riften before you’ll find Maramal in The Bee and Barb, otherwise try the Temple of Mara.
- Make sure you’ve discussed marriage with Maramal (dialogue won’t trigger otherwise), wear the Amulet of Mara and go talk to your beloved. The marriage dialogue option will now be available – “Interested in me, are you?”.
- After agreeing to get married, visit Maramal again and he will set the date for your wedding for the next day. Walk outside and wait 24 hours.
- Walk back into the temple of Mara. Your spouse will be present and the wedding ceremony will commence.