- Click here for the full list of marriageable Skyrim characters and comprehensive Skyrim marriage guide.
“Is that an Amulet of Mara? I’m surprised someone like you isn’t spoken for. – [Interested in me, are you?] – Well, yes. Why wouldn’t I be? Are you… interested in me?”Vorstag’s mARRIAGE DIALOGUE
- Gender: Male
- Race: Nord
- Class: Warrior
- Faction: Potential member of The Blades
- Location: Silver-Blood Inn in Markarth
- Trainer: No
- Follower: Yes
You can find the strapping Vorstag sitting by the cozy fireplace in the Silver-Blood Inn. What more romantic introduction could you hope for? If the Nord warrior catches your eye he’s easy enough to woo. Simply hire him as a follower for 500 gold and he instantly becomes a marriage candidate.
If you’re the kind of person that likes to adventure with your spouse then Vorstag is definitely a viable option. He’s a decent follower in combat with a focus on Heavy Armor, One-Handed, Archery and Block. He can also be recruited into The Blades.
How to Marry Vorstag
- Locate Vorstag in the Silver-Blood Inn in Markarth.
- Pay him 500 gold to hire him as a mercenary.
- Once you’ve recruited him as a follower Vorstag becomes a marriage candidate and can be married by following the usual process.
- Purchase an Amulet of Mara from Maramal in Riften. If you haven’t visited Riften before you’ll find Maramal in The Bee and Barb, otherwise try the Temple of Mara.
- Make sure you’ve discussed marriage with Maramal (dialogue won’t trigger otherwise), wear the Amulet of Mara and go talk to your beloved. The marriage dialogue option will now be available – “Interested in me, are you?”.
- After agreeing to get married, visit Maramal again and he will set the date for your wedding for the next day. Walk outside and wait 24 hours.
- Walk back into the temple of Mara. Your spouse will be present and the wedding ceremony will commence.