- Click here for the full list of marriageable Skyrim characters and comprehensive Skyrim marriage guide.
“Is that an Amulet of Mara? I’m surprised someone like you isn’t spoken for. – [Interested in me, are you?] – Well, yes. Why wouldn’t I be? Are you… interested in me?”Ysolda’S mARRIAGE Dialogue
An ambitious Nord merchant living and working in Whiterun, Ysolda can be married fairly easily by bringing her a mammoth tusk. She’s not a potential follower or skill trainer but does have one unique marriage perk, or rather, marriage event. If the player has previously completed the quest Ysolda’s Shipment a caravan of Khajit may attend your wedding.
How to Marry Ysolda
- Locate Ysolda either in the marketplace or the Wind/Cloud District of Whiterun.
- Talk to her to receive the quest Rare Gifts by agreeing to bring her a mammoth tusk.
- Bring Ysolda the tusk for a levelled sum of gold and she will also become a marriage candidate who can be wooed in the usual manner.
- Purchase an Amulet of Mara from Maramal in Riften. If you haven’t visited Riften before you’ll find Maramal in The Bee and Barb, otherwise try the Temple of Mara.
- Make sure you’ve discussed marriage with Maramal (dialogue won’t trigger otherwise), wear the Amulet of Mara and go talk to your beloved. The marriage dialogue option will now be available – “Interested in me, are you?”.
- After agreeing to get married, visit Maramal again and he will set the date for your wedding for the next day. Walk outside and wait 24 hours.
- Walk back into the temple of Mara. Your spouse will be present and the wedding ceremony will commence.