- Click here for the full list of marriageable Skyrim characters and comprehensive Skyrim marriage guide.
“Is that an Amulet of Mara? I’m surprised someone like you isn’t spoken for. – [Interested in me, are you?] – Well, yes. Why wouldn’t I be? Are you… interested in me?”Brelyna Maryon’S mARRIAGE Dialogue
- Gender: Female
- Race: Dunmer (Dark Elf)
- Class: Mystic
- Faction: College of Winterhold, House Telvanni, Potential member of The Blades
- Location: College of Winterhold in Winterhold
- Trainer: No
- Follower: Yes
One of the few female mages you can marry in the game Brelyna Maryon makes for a useful spellcasting follower and can also be recruited into The Blades. If you plan on completing the College of Winterhold questline and living at the college then perhaps a partnership with Breylna makes perfect sense for you.
Breylna loves reading and if moved into a house with a bookshelf will be seen reading in front of it, she’s also got a rich history of magic in her veins coming from the famous Telvani house lineage of mages. When you first encounter Brelyna she may come off as rude, but once she’s warmed up to you will speak to you much more kindly.
How to Marry Brelyna Maryon
- Start the College of Winterhold questline and progress until you have finished the quest Under Saarthal.
- After completing Under Saarthal, speak to Brelyna Maryon to trigger the quest Brelyna’s Practice which will involve helping Brelyna test out a spell.
- After completing her personal quest Brelyna can be recruited as a follower and becomes a marriage candidate. She can now be married through the usual process.
- Purchase an Amulet of Mara from Maramal in Riften. If you haven’t visited Riften before you’ll find Maramal in The Bee and Barb, otherwise try the Temple of Mara.
- Make sure you’ve discussed marriage with Maramal (dialogue won’t trigger otherwise), wear the Amulet of Mara and go talk to your beloved. The marriage dialogue option will now be available – “Interested in me, are you?”.
- After agreeing to get married, visit Maramal again and he will set the date for your wedding for the next day. Walk outside and wait 24 hours.
- Walk back into the temple of Mara. Your spouse will be present and the wedding ceremony will commence.