- Click here for the full list of marriageable Skyrim characters and comprehensive Skyrim marriage guide.
“Is that an Amulet of Mara? I’m surprised someone like you isn’t spoken for. – [Interested in me, are you?] – Well, yes. Why wouldn’t I be? Are you… interested in me?”Camilla Valerius’ mARRIAGE Dialogue
Remember that shopkeeper’s cute sister who you met in Riverwood pretty much right at the start of the game? Well good news, she’s wife material. If playing a male character, you may have already noticed Camilla Valerius acting flirty towards you, saying things like”You are a strapping young man! Don’t be a stranger” (she doesn’t use the dialogue with female characters but can still be married to a woman regardless).
All you have to do once you’re in her good books is wear your amulet of Mara and you’re good to go. Also if you choose to live with her you get to live at the Riverwood Trader which is a pretty sweet home base.
How to Marry Camilla Valerius
- Complete quest ‘The Golden Claw‘ and return the Golden Claw to Lucan at The Riverwood Trader.
- Purchase an Amulet of Mara from Maramal in The Temple Of Mara in Riften. Note: Even if you’ve obtained an Amulet of Mara through some other means, you must speak to Maramal to make marriage dialogue options become available.
- Wear the Amulet of Mara and talk to Camilla, choose the dialogue option “Interested in me, are you?”. And then “Yes. Yes I am.”
- Head back to Riften to speak to Maramal about arranging your marriage. He’ll tell you to come back the following day.
- Wait until dawn the following day and then visit the Temple of Mara, as soon as you enter the temple your wedding ceremony will commence with Camilla present.