- Click here for the full list of marriageable Skyrim characters and comprehensive Skyrim marriage guide.
“An Amulet of Mara? You’re looking for marriage, then. – [Interested in me, are you?] – Won’t lie, I am. And you?”Jenassa’s Marriage DIALOGUE
- Gender: Female
- Race: Dunmer (Dark Elf)
- Class: Ranger
- Faction: Potential member of The Blades
- Location: The Drunken Huntsman in Whiterun
- Trainer: No
- Follower: Yes
If you’re looking for a spouse who’s a bit more on the dark side, the sarcastic and sneaky Jenassa may be for you. Not only is she eager to fight and excels in Sneak and Archery, she will also attack pretty much anyone that you ask her to and not care at all if you commit crimes. This is in contrast to a lot of followers and spouses who will not indulge in any criminal activity and some who will actively chastise you or even attack you for it.
Jenassa is also one of the easier characters to marry, all you have to do is hire her as a follower for 500 gold and she instantly becomes marriageable once you have the Amulet of Mara and have spoken with Maramal about marriage.
How to Marry Jenassa
- Locate Jenassa in the Drunken Huntsman in Whiterun.
- Hire her as a mercenary for 500 gold.
- She can now be married via the usual method.
- Purchase an Amulet of Mara from Maramal in Riften. If you haven’t visited Riften before you’ll find Maramal in The Bee and Barb, otherwise try the Temple of Mara.
- Make sure you’ve discussed marriage with Maramal (dialogue won’t trigger otherwise), wear the Amulet of Mara and go talk to your beloved. The marriage dialogue option will now be available – “Interested in me, are you?”.
- After agreeing to get married, visit Maramal again and he will set the date for your wedding for the next day. Walk outside and wait 24 hours.
- Walk back into the temple of Mara. Your spouse will be present and the wedding ceremony will commence.