- Click here for the full list of marriageable Skyrim characters and comprehensive Skyrim marriage guide.
“Is that an Amulet of Mara? I’m surprised someone like you isn’t spoken for – [Interested in me, are you?] – Well, yes. Why wouldn’t I be? Are you… interested in me?”Onmund’S mARRIAGE DIALOGUE
Onmund is popular as a husband thanks to his pretty eyes and independent nature. As a Nord, his family didn’t support his dream to become a mage for a long time and he had to fight to make it a reality. You meet Onmund when you play through the College of Winterhold questline and can easily marry him after completing a small personal quest. As well as the usual marriage benefits, Onmund makes for a good mage follower in combat and can be recruited into the Blades.
- Gender: Male
- Race: Nord
- Class: Sorceror
- Faction: College of Winterhold and Potential member of The Blades
- Location: College of Winterhold in Winterhold
- Trainer: No
- Follower: Yes
How to Marry Onmund
- Start the College of Winterhold questline and progress until you have finished the quest Under Saarthal.
- After completing Under Saarthal, speak to Onmund to trigger the quest Onmund’s Request which will entail retrieving a family heirloom for him.
- Once you’ve completed Onmund’s quest, return to him to return the heirloom and he will become a marriage candidate. He can then be married in the usual way.
- Purchase an Amulet of Mara from Maramal in Riften. If you haven’t visited Riften before you’ll find Maramal in The Bee and Barb, otherwise try the Temple of Mara.
- Make sure you’ve discussed marriage with Maramal (dialogue won’t trigger otherwise), wear the Amulet of Mara and go talk to your beloved. The marriage dialogue option will now be available – “Interested in me, are you?”.
- After agreeing to get married, visit Maramal again and he will set the date for your wedding for the next day. Walk outside and wait 24 hours.
- Walk back into the temple of Mara. Your spouse will be present and the wedding ceremony will commence.