- Click here for the full list of marriageable Skyrim characters and comprehensive Skyrim marriage guide.
“Look at you. Wearing an Amulet of Mara. Are you saying you’re available? – [Interested in me, are you?] – You are pleasant company, more than pleasant. And what about you? Would you… be interested in a life together?”Viola Giordano’s MaRRIAGE DIALOGUE
- Gender: Female
- Race: Imperial
- Class: Citizen
- Faction: No
- Location: Candlehearth Hall in Windhelm
- Trainer: No
- Follower: No
Look I won’t lie, there a few downsides to marrying Viola Giordano. One is that she is absolutely obsessed with crimes that have been occurring around Windhelm where she lives and constantly hassles people about it. The other is that she’s a racist who hates elves. In fairness to her though that’s pretty common with Nords and Imperials. A big plus for marrying the rich elderly Imperial is that you can choose to live in her house in Windhelm which is one of the better NPC houses you can move into in the game.
How to Marry Viola Giordano
- Locate Revyn Sadri at his pawnbroker shop Sadri’s Used Wares in the Gray Quarter of Windhelm.
- Talk to Sadri and he will ask you to return a stolen ring to Viola Giordano‘s house without her noticing.
- Instead, go and speak to Viola Giordano who you will find at Candlehearth Hall of an evening and return the ring to her in person. She will give you a levelled sum of gold and become a marriage candidate who can be courted in the usual way. Keep in mind that this will lower Revyn’s opinion of you.
- Purchase an Amulet of Mara from Maramal in Riften. If you haven’t visited Riften before you’ll find Maramal in The Bee and Barb, otherwise try the Temple of Mara.
- Make sure you’ve discussed marriage with Maramal (dialogue won’t trigger otherwise), wear the Amulet of Mara and go talk to your beloved. The marriage dialogue option will now be available – “Interested in me, are you?”.
- After agreeing to get married, visit Maramal again and he will set the date for your wedding for the next day. Walk outside and wait 24 hours.
- Walk back into the temple of Mara. Your spouse will be present and the wedding ceremony will commence.