- Click here for the full list of marriageable Skyrim characters and comprehensive Skyrim marriage guide.
“Is that an Amulet of Mara? I’m surprised someone like you isn’t spoken for – [Interested in me, are you?] – Well, yes. Why wouldn’t I be? Are you… interested in me?”Perth’s mARRIAGE DIALOGUE
I don’t know if I’m the only one who is reminded of Fable 3 by the sound of Perth‘s voice. I definitely know I’m not the only one who likes the sound of his rich English accent as it’s frequently commented on as the reason why people choose to marry the Breton miner. Apart from his lovely voice, cool face paint and general poetic way of speaking, Perth doesn’t have much else going on in terms of marriage features. He’s not a follower or a trainer and can’t be recruited into the blades. He does carry more ore on him than some other marriage candidates, which is a perk of marrying a miner.
How to Marry Perth
- Locate Perth in Soljund’s Sinkhole.
- Accept the quest from him to clear the sinkhole of draugr.
- Return to Perth with the good news. He’s now a marriage candidate and can be courted in the usual manner.
- Purchase an Amulet of Mara from Maramal in Riften. If you haven’t visited Riften before you’ll find Maramal in The Bee and Barb, otherwise try the Temple of Mara.
- Make sure you’ve discussed marriage with Maramal (dialogue won’t trigger otherwise), wear the Amulet of Mara and go talk to your beloved. The marriage dialogue option will now be available – “Interested in me, are you?”.
- After agreeing to get married, visit Maramal again and he will set the date for your wedding for the next day. Walk outside and wait 24 hours.
- Walk back into the temple of Mara. Your spouse will be present and the wedding ceremony will commence.