- Click here for the full list of marriageable Skyrim characters and comprehensive Skyrim marriage guide.
“Look at you. Wearing an Amulet of Mara. Are you saying you’re available? – [Interested in me, are you?] – You are pleasant company, more than pleasant. And what about you? Would you… be interested in a life together?”Revyn Sadri’s MaRRIAGE DIALOGUE
- Gender: Male
- Race: Dunmer (Dark Elf)
- Class: Warrior
- Faction: No
- Location: Sadri’s Used Wares in Windhelm
- Trainer: Common-Level Speech Trainer
- Follower: No
Running the general goods store Sadri’s Used Wares in Windhelm, Revyn Sadri is one of the few marriageable Dunmer men in Skyrim. As well as being a speech trainer up to Adept level, you can choose to live with him in his pawnshop which is a pretty cool home base in the merchant heart of Windhelm.
To unlock him as a marriage candidate you need to complete a favour quest for him: That Was Always There. Keep in mind when doing so though that it’s possible to complete the quest in a way that turns him off you and makes marriage impossible. That happens if you turn the ring he gives you directly into Viola Giordana, rather than sneaking it back into her house without her noticing it. So if you want to marry Revyn, make sure you take the sneaky option.
How to Marry Revyn Sadri
- Locate Revyn Sadri at Sadri’s Used Wares in Windhelm and talk to him to trigger his personal quest called That Was Always There.
- Complete the quest by sneaking Viola Giordana’s stolen ring back into her house without her noticing. Note: You can complete the quest by directly handing the ring to Viola, but if you do so you will not be able to marry Revyn and he won’t be available as a speech trainer.
- Once the quest is completed Revyn becomes a marriage candidate and can be courted in the usual manner.
- Purchase an Amulet of Mara from Maramal in Riften. If you haven’t visited Riften before you’ll find Maramal in The Bee and Barb, otherwise try the Temple of Mara.
- Make sure you’ve discussed marriage with Maramal (dialogue won’t trigger otherwise), wear the Amulet of Mara and go talk to your beloved. The marriage dialogue option will now be available – “Interested in me, are you?”.
- After agreeing to get married, visit Maramal again and he will set the date for your wedding for the next day. Walk outside and wait 24 hours.
- Walk back into the temple of Mara. Your spouse will be present and the wedding ceremony will commence.