- Click here for the full list of marriageable Skyrim characters and comprehensive Skyrim marriage guide.
“An Amulet of Mara? You’re not married? Surprising. – [Interested in me, are you?] – I am. I’d be glad to stand by your side until the Divines take us, if you’ll have me.”Roggi Knot-Beard’s Marriage DIALOGUE
- Gender: Male
- Race: Nord
- Class: Miner
- Faction: Potential member of The Blades
- Location: South of Windhelm in the Steamscorch Mine during the day or Braidwood Inn at night.
- Trainer: No
- Follower: Yes
If you’re attracted to stubborn mead connoisseurs with impressive beards then you’re going to love Roggi Knot-Beard. A potential follower and Blades recruit Roggi is less impressive as a fighter than his proud demeanour may have you believe. He has one of the lower level caps of any follower, maxing out at level 20. But life’s not all about fighting dragons. You could of course marry Roggi for his good looks and lustrous locks and keep him at home with the kids while you bring home the dragon bacon.
How to Marry Roggi Knot-Beard
- Locate Roggi Knot-Beard in either the Steamscorch Mine or Braidwood Inn and talk to him to receive the quest to retrieve his ancestral shield.
- Complete the request and bring the shield back to Roggi.
- He will now be both a potential follower and a marriage candidate who can be courted in the usual fashion.
- Purchase an Amulet of Mara from Maramal in Riften. If you haven’t visited Riften before you’ll find Maramal in The Bee and Barb, otherwise try the Temple of Mara.
- Make sure you’ve discussed marriage with Maramal (dialogue won’t trigger otherwise), wear the Amulet of Mara and go talk to your beloved. The marriage dialogue option will now be available – “Interested in me, are you?”.
- After agreeing to get married, visit Maramal again and he will set the date for your wedding for the next day. Walk outside and wait 24 hours.
- Walk back into the temple of Mara. Your spouse will be present and the wedding ceremony will commence.