- Click here for the full list of marriageable Skyrim characters and comprehensive Skyrim marriage guide.
“An Amulet of Mara? You’re looking for marriage, then. – [Interested in me, are you?] – Won’t lie, I am. And you?”Romlyn Dreth’s Marriage DIALOGUE
- Gender: Male
- Race: Dunmer
- Class: Thief
- Faction: No
- Location: In Riften either at Romlyn Dreth’s House, Black-Briar Meadery or the Bee and Barb.
- Trainer: No
- Follower: No
Not as morally sound as some marriage candidates, Romlyn Dreth is a Riften-based bootlegger and potential spouse for those who like bad boys. Unfortunately, he also has a very similar (if not the same, still need to verify this), voice actor, as the much-maligned Nazeem (you know… from the cloud district).
If you do decide to join Romlyn in his criminal ways and marry the guy, keep in mind that a glitch prevents you from storing any items permanently in containers in his house. So best to invite him to move into yours.
How to Marry Romlyn Dreth
- Locate Romlyn Dreth at the Black-Briar Meadery or the Bee and Barb and talk to him to receive the mead smuggling quest: Under The Table.
- Finish the quest by delivering the mead to Wilhelm in Ivarstead. Note: if the Dragonborn instead chooses to turn Romlyn in to the Brewmaster Indaryn, he will not become a marriage candidate and will dislike you.
- Once the quest has been completed as Romlyn requested he will become a marriage candidate and can be courted in the usual manner.
- Purchase an Amulet of Mara from Maramal in Riften. If you haven’t visited Riften before you’ll find Maramal in The Bee and Barb, otherwise try the Temple of Mara.
- Make sure you’ve discussed marriage with Maramal (dialogue won’t trigger otherwise), wear the Amulet of Mara and go talk to your beloved. The marriage dialogue option will now be available – “Interested in me, are you?”.
- After agreeing to get married, visit Maramal again and he will set the date for your wedding for the next day. Walk outside and wait 24 hours.
- Walk back into the temple of Mara. Your spouse will be present and the wedding ceremony will commence.