- Click here for the full list of marriageable Skyrim characters and comprehensive Skyrim marriage guide.
“Is that Lady Mara’s amulet? I’m shocked a fine person like you isn’t married already. – [Interested in me, are you?] – You have a kind heart. I’d be honored to walk by your side until the trees themselves fade away, if you would have me.”Shahvee’s Marriage DIALOGUE
- Gender: Female
- Race: Argonian
- Class: Thief
- Faction: Argonian Assemblage
- Location: Windhelm Docks in Windhelm
- Trainer: No
- Follower: No
The only marriageable female Argonian in the game, Shahvee can be found hard at work at the Windhelm Docks. Shahvee is a reformed thief who now cheerfully earns an honest living working long hours on her tanning rack. She has a friendly and positive attitude and can be married easily by completing a small personal quest for her. While not a trainer or follower, many players find Shahvee’s warm nature and inspirational dialogue reason enough to marry her.
How to Marry Shahvee
- Locate Shahvee at the tanning rack on the Windhelm Docks in Windhelm.
- Talk to her and ask about her bad luck, she will ask you to retrieve a stolen amulet for her. Agree to this to trigger the start of the quest Shahvee’s Amulet.
- Retrieve Shahvee’s amulet and return it to her to complete the quest. She will now be a marriage candidate and can be courted in the usual manner.
- Purchase an Amulet of Mara from Maramal in Riften. If you haven’t visited Riften before you’ll find Maramal in The Bee and Barb, otherwise try the Temple of Mara.
- Make sure you’ve discussed marriage with Maramal (dialogue won’t trigger otherwise), wear the Amulet of Mara and go talk to your beloved. The marriage dialogue option will now be available – “Interested in me, are you?”.
- After agreeing to get married, visit Maramal again and he will set the date for your wedding for the next day. Walk outside and wait 24 hours.
- Walk back into the temple of Mara. Your spouse will be present and the wedding ceremony will commence.