- Click here for the full list of marriageable Skyrim characters and comprehensive Skyrim marriage guide.
“An Amulet of Mara? You’re looking for marriage, then. – [Interested in me, are you?] – Won’t lie, I am. And you?”Sondas Drenim’s Marriage DIALOGUE
- Gender: Male
- Race: Dunmer (Dark Elf)
- Class: Food Vendor
- Faction: No
- Location: Goldenrock Mine in Darkwater Crossing
- Trainer: No
- Follower: No
You really can’t get a nicer guy than Sondas Drenim. Not only is he a hard worker with a generally cheery disposition and good attitude towards his fellow Darkwater Crossing residents. He also helps out with childcare for Hrefna, a young girl from a single-parent home who’s mother is often busy with work. If you want to marry this all-round good guy Dunmer all you have to do is complete a basic delivery quest and he’s all yours for the taking.
How to Marry Sondas Drenim
- Locate Sondas Drenim in Goldenrock Mine in Darkwater Crossing and talk to him to receive a delivery quest.
- Return to Sondas after completing the delivery quest and he will now be a marriage candidate that can be courted in the usual manner.
- Purchase an Amulet of Mara from Maramal in Riften. If you haven’t visited Riften before you’ll find Maramal in The Bee and Barb, otherwise try the Temple of Mara.
- Make sure you’ve discussed marriage with Maramal (dialogue won’t trigger otherwise), wear the Amulet of Mara and go talk to your beloved. The marriage dialogue option will now be available – “Interested in me, are you?”.
- After agreeing to get married, visit Maramal again and he will set the date for your wedding for the next day. Walk outside and wait 24 hours.
- Walk back into the temple of Mara. Your spouse will be present and the wedding ceremony will commence.