- Click here for the full list of marriageable Skyrim characters and comprehensive Skyrim marriage guide.
“Look at you. Wearing an Amulet of Mara. Are you saying you’re available? – [Interested in me, are you?] – You are pleasant company, more than pleasant. And what about you? Would you… be interested in a life together?”Temba Wide-Arm’s MaRRIAGE DIALOGUE
Temba Wide-Arm is a somewhat abrasive mill owner in Ivarstead who has similar dialogue lines after marriage to Njada Stonearm (e.g. complains when asked to provide a Homecooked Meal). As with other mill owners, the path to marriage is very easy as all the player has to do is use the millers chopping block to receive firewood which they can then sell back to the owner at a profit and the option of marriage. In Temba’s case, you can also make her a marriage candidate by completing her personal quest which requires you to kill 10 bears. Temba is not a potential follower, skill trainer or Blades recruit.
How to Marry Temba Wide-Arm
- Locate Temba Wide-Arm at the mill in Ivarstead.
- Either sell her some firewood OR complete her quest to kill 10 bears.
- Once you have done one of the above tasks she will be a marriage candidate and can be courted in the usual manner.
- Purchase an Amulet of Mara from Maramal in Riften. If you haven’t visited Riften before you’ll find Maramal in The Bee and Barb, otherwise try the Temple of Mara.
- Make sure you’ve discussed marriage with Maramal (dialogue won’t trigger otherwise), wear the Amulet of Mara and go talk to your beloved. The marriage dialogue option will now be available – “Interested in me, are you?”.
- After agreeing to get married, visit Maramal again and he will set the date for your wedding for the next day. Walk outside and wait 24 hours.
- Walk back into the temple of Mara. Your spouse will be present and the wedding ceremony will commence.