- Click here for the full list of marriageable Skyrim characters and comprehensive Skyrim marriage guide.
“Is that an Amulet of Mara? I’m surprised someone like you isn’t spoken for. – [Interested in me, are you?] – Well, yes. Why wouldn’t I be? Are you… interested in me?”Orla’S mARRIAGE Dialogue
- Gender: Female
- Race: Nord
- Class: Priestess
- Faction: Follower of Dibella
- Location: Temple of Dibella in Markarth
- Trainer: No
- Follower: No
Another of the three Priestess of Dibella marriage options, Orla can be married following the same process as Anwen and Senna. A Nord acolyte of the goddess of love and beauty, much like her fellow priestesses, Orla never sleeps and even though she will agree to move out with the player if asked (after marriage) she will often return to the temple and resume her previous schedule of Dibella worship.
How to Marry Orla
- Travel to the Temple of Dibella in Markarth.
- Sneak to the doorway to the Inner Sanctum and pick the lock while undetected in sneak (note: if you pick the lock while detected you will be attacked once you enter the Inner Sanctum). Sneak into the Inner Sanctum and get caught by Hamal.
- As an act of penitence, Hamal will give you the quest The Heart of Dibella. Complete the quest and return to the inner sanctum. Orla will now be a marriage candidate and can be courted in the usual manner.
- Purchase an Amulet of Mara from Maramal in Riften. If you haven’t visited Riften before you’ll find Maramal in The Bee and Barb, otherwise try the Temple of Mara.
- Make sure you’ve discussed marriage with Maramal (dialogue won’t trigger otherwise), wear the Amulet of Mara and go talk to your beloved. The marriage dialogue option will now be available – “Interested in me, are you?”.
- After agreeing to get married, visit Maramal again and he will set the date for your wedding for the next day. Walk outside and wait 24 hours.
- Walk back into the temple of Mara. Your spouse will be present and the wedding ceremony will commence.