- Click here for the full list of marriageable Skyrim characters and comprehensive Skyrim marriage guide.
“Look at you. Wearing an Amulet of Mara. Are you saying you’re available? – [Interested in me, are you?] – You are pleasant company, more than pleasant. And what about you? Would you… be interested in a life together?”Senna’s MaRRIAGE DIALOGUE
- Gender: Female
- Race: Breton
- Class: Priestess
- Faction: Follower of Dibella
- Location: Temple of Dibella in Markarth
- Trainer: No
- Follower: No
The third of the marriageable priestesses, Senna is different to Anwen and Orla in that she can be freely approached in the first room of the Temple of Dibella, rather than having to lockpick your way into the inner sanctum. Other than the initial location, the process for marrying Senna remains the same as her fellow priestesses. Like the others she can be married after completing quest The Heart of Dibella, and also has a common bug where she won’t move into the Dragonborn’s house after marriage even though she agrees to in dialogue.
How to Marry Senna
- Travel to the Temple of Dibella in Markarth.
- Sneak to the doorway to the Inner Sanctum and pick the lock while undetected in sneak (note: if you pick the lock while detected you will be attacked once you enter the Inner Sanctum). Sneak into the Inner Sanctum and get caught by Hamal.
- As an act of penitence, Hamal will give you the quest The Heart of Dibella. Complete the quest and return to the temple. Senna will now be a marriage candidate and can be courted in the usual manner.
- Purchase an Amulet of Mara from Maramal in Riften. If you haven’t visited Riften before you’ll find Maramal in The Bee and Barb, otherwise try the Temple of Mara.
- Make sure you’ve discussed marriage with Maramal (dialogue won’t trigger otherwise), wear the Amulet of Mara and go talk to your beloved. The marriage dialogue option will now be available – “Interested in me, are you?”.
- After agreeing to get married, visit Maramal again and he will set the date for your wedding for the next day. Walk outside and wait 24 hours.
- Walk back into the temple of Mara. Your spouse will be present and the wedding ceremony will commence.